Tuesday 31 January 2012

Ahoy there

Hello... haven't been here for a while... I have been thinking recently how I should have somewhere other than facebook to rave about and show off things... don't want to start annoying people!

This netbook is very hard to type on.

Anyway, I saw this AMAZING thing on the Mollie Makes blog and wanted to share it with you. Whoever you are. Probably nobody. And I have already posted it on Facebook actually so you have probably seen it there.

So the wonderful crewage at Mollie Makes have posted a tutorial by Yi Farn of Cotton Candy, on how to make your own rubber stamps! It's ingenious and very cute and the thought of cutting and slicing rubber makes me feel all gooey inside. So here is the link:

http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/blog/tutorial-tuesday-make-a-rubber-stamp

I think you should follow it....here is a picture just to wet your appetite.

Rubber Stamps by Yi Farn...via Mollie Makes

Hasta luego amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment